Thursday, August 2, 2007

Brad and Ange in Berlin

So apparently it's confirmed: Brad and Angelina are moving to Berlin. I read that they bought a house on a little peninsula island called Schwanenwerder near Potsdam. They want to move to Berlin because it is quiet and devoid of paparazzi...for now.

Rumor has it that they also bought a house designed by their architect friends in Berlin Mitte. Apparently it sits atop an anonymous building and is speculated to be located right around the corner from where I live. I checked on the address that someone gossiped to me and found this horrible east German building. To protect their privacy and mine, I will not publish the street name & number.

Could it be true? Brad and Ange and the brood in the neighborhood? I will invite them over for drinks. Their kids can play with Diego while we talk about learning German and the terrible food at the restaurant around the corner.

No comments: