Thursday, July 26, 2007

herzliches Willkommen!

I moved to Berlin on June 11, 2007, or should I say 11 Juni 2007. And if you think that I speak German, ha! I've got you fooled. I don't speak a lick of Deutsch-- although I truly plan to.

Right now however, the prospect of learning the language is seriously overwhelming; first I've got to get through the baby steps of moving to a new country: get my visas (check), find an apartment (check), settle into working at a German agency (kind of check), figure out where to get my groceries, get a bank account, set up a blog (check, check, check)...

But there are a myriad of things I still haven't accomplished here, and you dear reader are invited to come along with me on the journey into my new life in Berlin.

A warm welcome to you!

No comments: